VOIMAR ANTI-BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION POLICY
We are committed to conducting business with integrity and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including those related to anti-bribery and corruption. This policy sets out the Company's stance on bribery and corruption and provides guidelines for employees, contractors, agents, and any other associated parties
1. Compliance with Applicable Laws: Voimar strictly adheres to all anti-bribery and corruption laws, regulations, and guidelines of South Africa and any other jurisdiction where we operate. All our employees and associated parties must comply with these laws without exception.
2. Prohibition of Bribery and Corruption: Voimar prohibits any form of bribery, corruption, or unethical behaviour. No employee, contractor, agent, or representative may offer, promise, give, request, or accept any bribe, kickback, or illegal payment.
3. Zero Tolerance: Voimar maintains zero-tolerance approach towards bribery and corruption. Violations of this policy may result in disciplinary action, termination of employment or contract, and potential legal consequences.
4. Gifts, Entertainment, and Hospitality: Voimar recognises that customary and appropriate business gifts, entertainment, and hospitality are part of building professional relationships. However, these should be reasonable, transparent, and in line with applicable laws and regulations. Any gift or hospitality offered or received must not create a conflict of interest or influence decision-making.
5. Facilitation Payments: Voimar prohibits facilitation payments, except in situations where there is an immediate threat to human life or safety. Any such payment must be reported immediately to a senior manager or the Compliance Officer.
6. Due Diligence: Voimar conducts thorough due diligence on employees, contractors, agents, and any associated parties to ensure they meet the required standards of integrity and compliance. This includes monitoring and assessing third parties for potential risks of bribery and corruption.
7. Reporting Suspected Violations: All employees, contractors, and agents have a responsibility to report any suspected or actual violations of this policy. Reports can be made to a senior manager, the Compliance Officer, or through the Company's designated reporting mechanisms.
8. Non-Retaliation: Voimar prohibits retaliation against individuals who report suspected violations of this policy in good faith. Any form of retaliation is considered a serious breach of Company policy.
9. Training and Awareness: Voimar provides regular training and awareness programs on anti-bribery and corruption policies, procedures, and laws. This ensures that all employees and associated parties understand their responsibilities and the potential consequences of non-compliance.
10. Monitoring and Compliance: Voimar implements internal controls and monitoring processes to assess compliance with this policy. These may include audits, reviews, and investigations to identify and rectify and potential breaches.
11. Continuous Improvement: Voimar is committed to continuously improving its anti-bribery and corruption measures. Feedback and suggestions from employees and associated parties regarding the effectiveness of this policy are encouraged and welcomed.